← Chapter 1 Test
5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- archaebacteria example
- grow means to...
- Animal kingdom examples
- a mammal- panda
amphibians- tree frog
reptiles- eastern box turtle
- b get bigger
- c halo bacteria
- d theory that living things come only from living things.
- e when you place similar things together, such as organisms into groups
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- they break down and are released into the soil or aire and can be used again by other organisms living.
- evolutionary history of an organism, or how it has changed overtime.
- system used by scientists to name organisms and means 2 name naming system; uses genus and species
- smallest classification category
- 1 organized
3 use energy
4 grow and develop
5 True/False Questions
development means... → get bigger
Plant Kingdom examples → cherry blossoms, oak tree, cactus, basil plant
the main source of energy for living things? → idea that living things come from nonliving things
1 celled organisms grow due to an increase in ________. → 1 a place to live
4 reasons for binomial nomenclature → system used by scientists to name organisms and means 2 name naming system; uses genus and species