← Chapter 5 Biology Test
5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Membrane protiens
- some heat
- Plasma membran
- a capacity to perform work
- b the movement of molecules of any substance so that they spread out into the available space from a region where they are more concentrated to where they are less concentrated.
- c usually use ATP as their energy source for active transport
- d regulates the passage of materials into and out of the cell
- e All energy conversions generate
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- solutions of equal solute concentration are
- relay the signal and convert it to chemical forms that can function within the cell
- the business end of atp the part that provides energy for cellular work.
- it is not possible to destroy or create energy
- the amount of energy that can raise the temperature of 1 gram of water by 1 degree celcius
5 True/False Questions
Hypertonic → the solution with a higher concentration of solute is said to be _______ to the other solution
Osmoregulation → the control of water balance is called
Excocytosis → takes material into the cell witin vesicles that bud inward from the plasma membrane
ATP function → the movement of molecules of any substance so that they spread out into the available space from a region where they are more concentrated to where they are less concentrated.
ATP → consists of an organic molecule called adeosine plus a tial of three phosphate groups