5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Louis XIII and Louis XIV lost a lot of land in what war?
- Petition of Right
- Who restored the monarchy back to England?
- Who strengthened Russia's monarchy, but later took too much power?
- a limited the King's power; the king could not punish people or rule of the military
- b Ivan IV
- c English rulers who ruled after War of Roses
- d War of Spanish Succession
- e Charles II
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- republican government based on the good of all people
- agreement that gave German princes the right to decide his state's religion. (Catholic or Protestant)
- Rights of women
5 True/False Questions
Two lands that King Charles of Spain controlled? → Belgium and Netherlands
Act of Supremacy → This would make the King of England the head of the Church of England
Stuarts → ruling family of Scotland, very Catholic, bad with parliament
What challenged the Stuarts' power? → Parliament and Puritans
Charles I battled with the Parliament over what? → Money