5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- ex officio
- a By virtue of being the Dear Leader, Kim Jong-Il is also the ________ Supreme Commander of the Armed Forces of Best Korea.
- b Sir, I understand that you want to promote peace and economic growth right now, but I strongly ______ you to invade China and show those ********* how it's ****** done.
- c ANTONYM of acclaim
- d SYNONYM of balderdash, hogwash, tommyrot
(HINT: if the synonym given sounds funny and it doesn't sound like a verb, it's for this word)
SYNONYM of slaver
- e SYNONYM of archetype, model
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- VERB: to urge strongly, advise earnestly
- ANTONYM of stay in bounds
- SYNONYM of inflated and grandiose
- SYNONYM of adjure
- A martinet is a ______ person.
5 True/False Questions
exhort → SYNONYM of implore
exhort → SYNONYM of digest
exhort → SYNONYM of abstruse, arcane
intrinsic → SYNONYM of organic
occult → SYNONYM of adjure