5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a SYNONYM of fatigue
- b NOUN: one who moves in where he or she is not wanted or has no right to be, an intruder
- c VERB: to hide, conceal, eclipse
- d VERB: to spread through, penetrate, soak through
- e a 12-year-old on the Internet can usually be described by this word
5 Multiple choice questions
- The Internet makes it possible for misinformation to _________ the average public's knowledge.
- NOUN: a summary, condensed account
- SYNONYM of highfalutin and high-flown
- Sir, I understand that you want to promote peace and economic growth right now, but I strongly ______ you to invade China and show those ********* how it's ****** done.
- SYNONYM of archetype, model
5 True/False questions
exhort → ANTONYM of deprecate
epitome → NOUN: poise, assurance, great self-confidence; perpendicularity; POSITIVE CONNOTATION
ingratiate → SYNONYM of curry favor with
ex officio → _____ duties are ones you indirectly get 'cause of your job.
bombastic → VERB: to hide, conceal, eclipse