5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a SYNONYM of highfalutin and high-flown
- b VERB: to make a violent attack in words, express strong disapproval
- c Man, Rajat is so lazy. He is like the _______ of laziness.
- d NOUN: moisture; the product of an action or process
- e VERB: to urge strongly, advise earnestly
5 Multiple choice questions
- SYNONYM of self-possession and levelheadedness
- Just because gravity is a theory doesn't mean its merely a _______.
- NOUN: weariness of body or mind, lack of energy
- ANTONYM of stay in bounds
- SYNONYM of inflated and grandiose
5 True/False questions
inveigh → SYNONYM of fulminate
inveigh → SYNONYM of harangue and remonstrate and rail
permeate → VERB: to spread through, penetrate, soak through
ex officio → _____ duties are ones you indirectly get 'cause of your job.
surmise → VERB: to let saliva flow from the mouth