5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- ex officio
- a _____ duties are ones you indirectly get 'cause of your job.
- b ANTONYM of outward
- c SYNONYM of curry favor with
- d NOUN: a summary, condensed account
- e ANTONYM of exacerbate
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- It's very refreshing to hear another politico deliver another _______ address.
- VERB: to violate, trespass, go beyond recognized bounds
- SYNONYM of prosperity and peace
- To soak like rain
- NOUN: saliva or mucus flowing from the mouth or nose
5 True/False Questions
intrinsic → The weight of a compound is NOT an ______ property.
interloper → SYNONYM of tresspasser
callow → SYNONYM of composure
interloper → In Spanish, you use "ser" to describe _____ properties and "estar" to indicate properties which aren't part of one's nature.
aplomb → NOUN: poise, assurance, great self-confidence; perpendicularity; POSITIVE CONNOTATION