5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a ANTONYM of deprecate
- b Even though I was already overcome by _________ and couldn't stay up for long without a few Monsters, I decided to study for the Pride and Prejudice test.
- c SYNONYM of tresspasser
- d ADJECTIVE: belonging to someone or something by its very nature, essential, inherent; originating in a bodily organ or part
- e Even though the economy is booming, West Korea is hardly enjoying a _______.
5 Multiple choice questions
- SYNONYM of perpendicularity
- Someone who butts in
- NOUN: an instance that represents a larger reality
- SYNONYM of prosperity and peace
- Instead of calling that plebeian kid on YouTube a "n00b" for making that rash comment, you could've been less immature and just called him ______.
5 True/False questions
ameliorate → ANTONYM of wary, cautious, circumspect
bombastic → The rain ______d my homework.
exhort → ANTONYM of mundane, exoteric
callow → NOUN: matters involving the supernatural
ameliorate → The rain ______d my homework.