5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- a SYNONYM of composure
- b SYNONYM of encroach
- c SYNONYM of organic
- d SYNONYM of chiliad
- e ANTONYM of humiliate oneself
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- ANTONYM of unadorned, simple, plain, austere
- ANTONYM of wary, cautious, circumspect
- SYNONYM of infer
- ADJECTIVE: mysterious, magical, supernatural; secret, hidden from view; not detectable by ordinary means
- Though Harry would normally have been cheered up by the festivities, they did little to ________ his discomforts.
5 True/False Questions
drivel → VERB: to let saliva flow from the mouth
ex officio → Foolish voters! They thought I'd just become the Supreme Dictator, but now I'm also the ________ Minister of Platypuses.
lassitude → Man, Rajat is so lazy. He is like the _______ of laziness.
callow → NOUN: poise, assurance, great self-confidence; perpendicularity; POSITIVE CONNOTATION
epitome → SYNONYM of composure