5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Watson and Crick
- Base Pairing
- a when the lac repressor protein binds to the blank, the lac operon is turned off.
- b A group of genes that operate together
- c Made model of DNA, Double Helix.
- d the principal that states that hydrogen bonds can form only between certain bases in DNA
- e Region of DNA that indicates to an enzyme where to bind to make RNA
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Three nucleotides that specify a single amino acid to be added to a polypeptide
- The three bases on the tRNA molecule that are complementary to one of the mRNA codons are called.
- genes are composed of DNA
- Protein that DNA wraps around in eukaryotic chromosomes
- The principal enzyme involved in DNA replication
5 True/False Questions
Nucleotide → A change in the genetic material
Translation → The decoding of an mRNA message into a protein is called
Transcription → The process that RNA molecules are produced by copying part of the nucleotide sequence of DNA into a complementary sequence in RNA
Mutation → A change in the genetic material
Chromatin → Region of DNA that indicates to an enzyme where to bind to make RNA