← Ap BIO set 1 Test
5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Food Vocuoles
- Light microscope (LMS)
- a membrane sac formewd by phagocytosis
- b miscrope first used by Renaissance seicntists. Likly used in a lab.
- c thin hallow protein cylinders found in eukaryotes, cilia, flagella, and the cytoskelton.
- d Stacked portion of the thylakoid membrane in the chloroplast. It is the light function of photosynthesis.
- e fluid in the chloroplast surrounding the thylokoid membrane involved in the synthesis of organic molecules form carbon dioxide and water.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- the microbody that contains enzymes that transfer hydrogen from various substrates to oxygen, producing and then degrading hydrogen peroxide.
- Sac made of membrane inside of cells.
- Useful for detailed study of surface of specim. the electron beam scans the surface of the sample.
- organelle in eukaryotic cells that serve as the site of cellular respiration.
- cellular organelle composed of microtubles and found at the base of all undulipodia. eukaryotic cell organelle that consists of a 9+0 arrangement
5 True/False Questions
Cell fractionation → seperate cells so their functions can be studied.
Microfilaments → A solid rob of actin protein in the cytoplasm in almost all eukaryotic cells, making up part of the cytoskelton.
Transport Vesicles → Sac made of membrane inside of cells.
Ultracentrifuges → Most powerful machine that can spin as fast as 130,000 revar per minute.
Contractile Vacuoles → Membranous sac that helps move excess water out of the cell wall.