6 Written Questions
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- An academic degree usually earned by completing a course of study at a 2-year community college or other 2-year institution.
- An evaluation of one's career goals including thinking about what you might like to be doing in the long term and in the short term, learning about what fits your needs and interests, and identifying careers that fit your personality.
- An academic degree usually earned by completing a course of study at a 4 year college.
- Health care careers including medical records and unit coordination. People in these careers record clients' health care information.
- one who organizes, manages, and assumes the risks of a business or enterprise
5 True/False Questions
bioinformatics → Health care careers including biotechnology and pharmaceuticals. This is a career field brought about by the merging of computer science and biology.
Parliamentary procedure → one who organizes, manages, and assumes the risks of a business or enterprise
National Health Care Skill Standards Project (NHCSSP) → An organization whose charge is to develop requirements for today's work force in health care. The regulation set forth the knowledge and skills for a health care worker to deliver quality health care.
Doctorate → a profession for which one trains and which is undertaken as a permanent calling
support services → A health care career pathway like imaging and radiology. These services give test for results of injuries or illness.