5 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- The spread of Arabic caused _______ to become a center for culture.
- What goods did West Africa supply to North Africa?
- ____ were influenced by the introduction of Islam & the Quran.
- Where was the salt located?
- The Niger River helped West Africa in what ways?
4 True/False questions
architects & scholars → What goods did West Africa supply to North Africa?
Being the center of the gold-salt trade → _______ caused Ghana & Mali to grow.
Islam & trade routes → Some West Africans practiced _____, while others kept their __________.
Why do people trade? → Because of _____, West African cities became centers of religion & education.