5 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- To get things they can't produce themselves
- Why did people learn Arabic?
- The introduction of the ________ resulted in more trade, stronger governments, and greater literacy.
- Where was the salt located?
- What did Berbers bring to West Africa?
4 True/False questions
Laws → ____ were influenced by the introduction of Islam & the Quran.
They knew how to read and write → To get things they can't produce themselves
Timbuktu → The spread of Arabic caused _______ to become a center for culture.
Communication, transportation, & trade → The Niger River helped West Africa in what ways?