5 Written Questions
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Where was the salt located?
- What did Mansa Musa bring back from his pilgrimage to Mecca?
- Why did people learn Arabic?
- What did Berbers bring to West Africa?
- To get things they can't produce themselves
4 True/False Questions
Gold, slaves & crops → What did Mansa Musa bring back from his pilgrimage to Mecca?
They knew how to read and write → Why did Muslims get jobs in the government?
Arabic language → The introduction of the ________ resulted in more trade, stronger governments, and greater literacy.
Trade → Because of _____, West African cities became centers of religion & education.