5 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- Because of _____, West African cities became centers of religion & education.
- _______ caused Ghana & Mali to grow.
- Where was the salt located?
- The spread of Arabic caused _______ to become a center for culture.
- To get things they can't produce themselves
4 True/False questions
They knew how to read and write → To get things they can't produce themselves
Gold, slaves & crops → What did Mansa Musa bring back from his pilgrimage to Mecca?
Islam, traditional beliefs → Some West Africans practiced _____, while others kept their __________.
To study the Quran → The spread of Arabic caused _______ to become a center for culture.