5 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- Why did Muslims get jobs in the government?
- Some West Africans practiced _____, while others kept their __________.
- Where was the salt located?
- What goods did West Africa supply to North Africa?
- The introduction of the ________ resulted in more trade, stronger governments, and greater literacy.
4 True/False questions
Being the center of the gold-salt trade → _______ caused Ghana & Mali to grow.
Communication, transportation, & trade → What goods did West Africa supply to North Africa?
Why do people trade? → Because of _____, West African cities became centers of religion & education.
Trade → ____ were influenced by the introduction of Islam & the Quran.