5 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- To get things they can't produce themselves
- What did Mansa Musa bring back from his pilgrimage to Mecca?
- Some West Africans practiced _____, while others kept their __________.
- The introduction of the ________ resulted in more trade, stronger governments, and greater literacy.
- Where was the salt located?
4 True/False questions
They knew how to read and write → To get things they can't produce themselves
Trade → Because of _____, West African cities became centers of religion & education.
Being the center of the gold-salt trade → Why did Muslims get jobs in the government?
Gold, slaves & crops → What did Mansa Musa bring back from his pilgrimage to Mecca?