Nardella - 7 - Africa Review
5 Written Questions
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- To get things they can't produce themselves
- _______ caused Ghana & Mali to grow.
- Some West Africans practiced _____, while others kept their __________.
- Where was the salt located?
- The spread of Arabic caused _______ to become a center for culture.
4 True/False Questions
Trade → ____ were influenced by the introduction of Islam & the Quran.
They knew how to read and write → Why did Muslims get jobs in the government?
To study the Quran → Why did people learn Arabic?
Gold, slaves & crops → What goods did West Africa supply to North Africa?