← Early Colonialism Test
5 Written Questions
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- ruled by the people. In a democracy the power to govern belongs to the people
- Moderate temperatures,dense forests, wide river valleys, moderate growing season, temperate climate
- A formal document, written in 1620, that provided law and order to the Plymouth Colony. Written and signed by the Pilgrims, it described how they would govern themselves in America
- a trade route that exchanged goods between the West Indies, the American Colonies, and West Africa, the routes formed a triangle shape
- a formal document issued by the king that outlined a colony's geographic boundaries and specified how it would be governed.
5 True/False Questions
CC of New England → Shipbuilding, timber, commercial trade, fishing
Slave trade → crop raised in large quantities to be sold for money. For example, tobacco,sugar,cotton.
EC of Middle Colonies → Timber, Farming, diversified economy
Mercantilism → theory that a state's or nation's power depending on its wealth. Economic policy in which nations tried to gain wealth by controlling trade ad establishing colonies.
GC of New England → Shipbuilding, timber, commercial trade, fishing