← Huey Long (1 & 2) Test
5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Herbert Hoover
- political cartoons
- United States Senate
- LSU Marching Song
- a Huey long ran for this in 1930.
- b Long was a member of this political party.
- c Huey Long used these effectively against his enemies.
- d He was president when the Great Depression started.
- e Huey Long composed this non-political song.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Huey Long's home parish
- In his twenties Huey Long worked as a...
- Huey Long put this obedient childhood friend in the governor's office.
- Huey was ___ by the Louisiana House but not convicted by the Louisiana Senate in 1929.
- Huey Long often attacked them for working against the best interests of the common people.
5 True/False Questions
salesman → Huey Long attended this law school in New Orleans.
Railroad Commission → Huey Long first held public office on the...
log cabin → Huey Long claimed that he was born in a...
kidnapping → Huey Long's nickname
socialist → Some consider Huey Long's economic policies as...