5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- surplus N.
- grueling ADJ.
- parasite N.
- beneficiary N.
- botch V.
- a an amount of money
- b an organism that lives in or on another organism
- c very tiring, calling for an extreme effort
- d to repair or patch poorly; make mess of
- e one who benefits from something; a person is left money or other property in a will or the like
5 Multiple choice questions
- the home or den of a wild animal
- the state of being easily frightened
- not successful, failing to have any result
- offering friendly or generous treatment to guests; open to anything new or strange
- to make a sound similar to that of a bull, roar
5 True/False questions
veto N. → the power to forbid or prevent
notorious ADJ. → in an unhealthy mental state, extremely gloomy
clutter V. → to allow too many privileges, be too generous and easy going
farce N. → not successful, failing to have any result
shirk V. → to avoid or get our if doing work