5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- veto N.
- shirk V.
- lavish ADJ.
- futile N.
- farce N.
- a a play filled with ridiculous or absurd happenings
- b the power to forbid or prevent
- c overly generous, extravagant; abundant
- d not successful, failing to have any result
- e to avoid or get our if doing work
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- falling apart or ruined; run-down
- in an unhealthy mental state, extremely gloomy
- to take apart; to strip of something
- the home or den of a wild animal
- an amount of money
5 True/False Questions
hospitable ADJ. → in an unhealthy mental state, extremely gloomy
beneficiary N. → the state of being easily frightened
parasite N. → a play filled with ridiculous or absurd happenings
bellow N. or V. → to make a sound similar to that of a bull, roar
pamper V. → to fill or cover in a disorderly way;