5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- pamper V.
- shirk V.
- parasite N.
- lavish ADJ.
- lair N.
- a to allow too many privileges, be too generous and easy going
- b overly generous, extravagant; abundant
- c to avoid or get our if doing work
- d an organism that lives in or on another organism
- e the home or den of a wild animal
5 Multiple choice questions
- to take apart; to strip of something
- the power to forbid or prevent
- in an unhealthy mental state, extremely gloomy
- offering friendly or generous treatment to guests; open to anything new or strange
- very tiring, calling for an extreme effort
5 True/False questions
notorious ADJ. → in an unhealthy mental state, extremely gloomy
beneficiary N. → the state of being easily frightened
futile N. → not successful, failing to have any result
dilapidated ADJ. → falling apart or ruined; run-down
bellow N. or V. → to fill or cover in a disorderly way;