5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- lavish ADJ.
- bellow N. or V.
- beneficiary N.
- morbid ADJ.
- hospitable ADJ.
- a to make a sound similar to that of a bull, roar
- b offering friendly or generous treatment to guests; open to anything new or strange
- c one who benefits from something; a person is left money or other property in a will or the like
- d in an unhealthy mental state, extremely gloomy
- e overly generous, extravagant; abundant
5 Multiple choice questions
- to fill or cover in a disorderly way;
- falling apart or ruined; run-down
- the home or den of a wild animal
- very tiring, calling for an extreme effort
- widely known because of bad conduct
5 True/False questions
timidity N. → the state of being easily frightened
parasite N. → an organism that lives in or on another organism
futile N. → a play filled with ridiculous or absurd happenings
surplus N. → not successful, failing to have any result
shirk V. → the home or den of a wild animal