5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- dismantle V.
- hospitable ADJ.
- botch V.
- grueling ADJ.
- clutter V.
- a to fill or cover in a disorderly way;
- b very tiring, calling for an extreme effort
- c to repair or patch poorly; make mess of
- d offering friendly or generous treatment to guests; open to anything new or strange
- e to take apart; to strip of something
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- falling apart or ruined; run-down
- a play filled with ridiculous or absurd happenings
- not successful, failing to have any result
- in an unhealthy mental state, extremely gloomy
- the power to forbid or prevent
5 True/False Questions
timidity N. → the state of being easily frightened
bellow N. or V. → the power to forbid or prevent
lavish ADJ. → overly generous, extravagant; abundant
pamper V. → to allow too many privileges, be too generous and easy going
shirk V. → the home or den of a wild animal