5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- lair N.
- pamper V.
- notorious ADJ.
- morbid ADJ.
- timidity N.
- a the home or den of a wild animal
- b to allow too many privileges, be too generous and easy going
- c in an unhealthy mental state, extremely gloomy
- d the state of being easily frightened
- e widely known because of bad conduct
5 Multiple choice questions
- to fill or cover in a disorderly way;
- the power to forbid or prevent
- an amount of money
- falling apart or ruined; run-down
- an organism that lives in or on another organism
5 True/False questions
dismantle V. → to fill or cover in a disorderly way;
beneficiary N. → one who benefits from something; a person is left money or other property in a will or the like
botch V. → to repair or patch poorly; make mess of
futile N. → not successful, failing to have any result
hospitable ADJ. → falling apart or ruined; run-down