5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- surplus N.
- futile N.
- lavish ADJ.
- botch V.
- pamper V.
- a to repair or patch poorly; make mess of
- b not successful, failing to have any result
- c an amount of money
- d overly generous, extravagant; abundant
- e to allow too many privileges, be too generous and easy going
5 Multiple choice questions
- falling apart or ruined; run-down
- an organism that lives in or on another organism
- the home or den of a wild animal
- very tiring, calling for an extreme effort
- the state of being easily frightened
5 True/False questions
farce N. → a play filled with ridiculous or absurd happenings
beneficiary N. → the state of being easily frightened
hospitable ADJ. → falling apart or ruined; run-down
bellow N. or V. → to repair or patch poorly; make mess of
dismantle V. → the state of being easily frightened