← unit 10 vocab Test
5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- parasite N.
- lavish ADJ.
- bellow N. or V.
- veto N.
- dismantle V.
- a overly generous, extravagant; abundant
- b an organism that lives in or on another organism
- c to make a sound similar to that of a bull, roar
- d to take apart; to strip of something
- e the power to forbid or prevent
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- not successful, failing to have any result
- an amount of money
- to allow too many privileges, be too generous and easy going
- widely known because of bad conduct
- the state of being easily frightened
5 True/False Questions
botch V. → to repair or patch poorly; make mess of
clutter V. → to fill or cover in a disorderly way;
farce N. → not successful, failing to have any result
hospitable ADJ. → offering friendly or generous treatment to guests; open to anything new or strange
grueling ADJ. → very tiring, calling for an extreme effort