5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- botch V.
- clutter V.
- hospitable ADJ.
- grueling ADJ.
- surplus N.
- a to fill or cover in a disorderly way;
- b to repair or patch poorly; make mess of
- c very tiring, calling for an extreme effort
- d offering friendly or generous treatment to guests; open to anything new or strange
- e an amount of money
5 Multiple choice questions
- an organism that lives in or on another organism
- overly generous, extravagant; abundant
- the power to forbid or prevent
- to take apart; to strip of something
- the home or den of a wild animal
5 True/False questions
bellow N. or V. → the power to forbid or prevent
dilapidated ADJ. → overly generous, extravagant; abundant
morbid ADJ. → in an unhealthy mental state, extremely gloomy
timidity N. → an organism that lives in or on another organism
futile N. → not successful, failing to have any result