← unit 10 vocab Test
5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- futile N.
- botch V.
- dismantle V.
- dilapidated ADJ.
- morbid ADJ.
- a not successful, failing to have any result
- b in an unhealthy mental state, extremely gloomy
- c to take apart; to strip of something
- d falling apart or ruined; run-down
- e to repair or patch poorly; make mess of
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- to fill or cover in a disorderly way;
- to allow too many privileges, be too generous and easy going
- to make a sound similar to that of a bull, roar
- the power to forbid or prevent
- the state of being easily frightened
5 True/False Questions
parasite N. → a play filled with ridiculous or absurd happenings
grueling ADJ. → overly generous, extravagant; abundant
hospitable ADJ. → offering friendly or generous treatment to guests; open to anything new or strange
beneficiary N. → the state of being easily frightened
notorious ADJ. → widely known because of bad conduct