5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- lavish ADJ.
- veto N.
- pamper V.
- lair N.
- beneficiary N.
- a overly generous, extravagant; abundant
- b one who benefits from something; a person is left money or other property in a will or the like
- c the power to forbid or prevent
- d to allow too many privileges, be too generous and easy going
- e the home or den of a wild animal
5 Multiple choice questions
- not successful, failing to have any result
- very tiring, calling for an extreme effort
- widely known because of bad conduct
- an organism that lives in or on another organism
- the state of being easily frightened
5 True/False questions
botch V. → the power to forbid or prevent
morbid ADJ. → in an unhealthy mental state, extremely gloomy
shirk V. → to avoid or get our if doing work
clutter V. → to fill or cover in a disorderly way;
dilapidated ADJ. → falling apart or ruined; run-down