5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- morbid ADJ.
- veto N.
- dilapidated ADJ.
- beneficiary N.
- hospitable ADJ.
- a offering friendly or generous treatment to guests; open to anything new or strange
- b falling apart or ruined; run-down
- c one who benefits from something; a person is left money or other property in a will or the like
- d in an unhealthy mental state, extremely gloomy
- e the power to forbid or prevent
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- overly generous, extravagant; abundant
- the state of being easily frightened
- to make a sound similar to that of a bull, roar
- widely known because of bad conduct
- to take apart; to strip of something
5 True/False Questions
parasite N. → an organism that lives in or on another organism
botch V. → to avoid or get our if doing work
futile N. → a play filled with ridiculous or absurd happenings
clutter V. → to allow too many privileges, be too generous and easy going
pamper V. → the home or den of a wild animal