5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- timidity N.
- lair N.
- hospitable ADJ.
- futile N.
- veto N.
- a the state of being easily frightened
- b not successful, failing to have any result
- c the home or den of a wild animal
- d the power to forbid or prevent
- e offering friendly or generous treatment to guests; open to anything new or strange
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- a play filled with ridiculous or absurd happenings
- to repair or patch poorly; make mess of
- one who benefits from something; a person is left money or other property in a will or the like
- falling apart or ruined; run-down
- to avoid or get our if doing work
5 True/False Questions
parasite N. → an organism that lives in or on another organism
morbid ADJ. → in an unhealthy mental state, extremely gloomy
grueling ADJ. → very tiring, calling for an extreme effort
lavish ADJ. → the home or den of a wild animal
dismantle V. → to take apart; to strip of something