← unit 10 vocab Test
5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- grueling ADJ.
- shirk V.
- dismantle V.
- farce N.
- morbid ADJ.
- a to avoid or get our if doing work
- b very tiring, calling for an extreme effort
- c to take apart; to strip of something
- d in an unhealthy mental state, extremely gloomy
- e a play filled with ridiculous or absurd happenings
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- falling apart or ruined; run-down
- one who benefits from something; a person is left money or other property in a will or the like
- to fill or cover in a disorderly way;
- offering friendly or generous treatment to guests; open to anything new or strange
- widely known because of bad conduct
5 True/False Questions
surplus N. → not successful, failing to have any result
parasite N. → an organism that lives in or on another organism
botch V. → to avoid or get our if doing work
bellow N. or V. → to make a sound similar to that of a bull, roar
veto N. → the home or den of a wild animal