5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- fait accompli
- deja vu
- a a personal attractiveness that enables you to influence others
- b confined to and understandable by only an enlightened inner circle
- c that eerie sense that "I've experienced this before." Cues from the current situation may subconsciously trigger retrieval of an earlier experience.
- d When the Navy seals completed their mission it was a ___________________ .
- e giving and careful attention to detail
5 Multiple choice questions
- A division into two parts
- a complete failure
5 True/False questions
I began to fret that I might have committed a __________ by coming in without making an appointment. → faux pas
idiosyncratic → The pond was an _______________ place to fish because it was recently stocked with trout and other fish.
ennui → weariness and dissatisfaction from lack of occupation or interest, boredom
fait accompli → an accomplished, presumably irreversible act or deed
epitome → The condo was the ________________ of wealth with the outstanding views and services provided by the concierge.