5 Written Questions
4 Matching Questions
- deja vu
- a that eerie sense that "I've experienced this before." Cues from the current situation may subconsciously trigger retrieval of an earlier experience.
- b a standard or typical example
- c When the patrons were allowed in to the Apple sore, a _____________ occurred outside while some patrons had to wait their turn to enter.
- d understood only by a small group or a select few
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- The little fairies from I Kill Giants are considered ________________s because they often foreshadow trouble that will occur in the novel.
- to speak or act in a way that allows for more than one interpretation; to be deliberately vague or ambiguous
- distasteful (because excessive); excessively sweet or sentimental
- A division into two parts
5 True/False Questions
"Personal staff time" was a phrase that on the 1980 campaign plane had been considered a ___________ for "nap time." → equanimity
The distinction between mind and body is an artificial ____________ . → dichotomy
fait accompli → When the patrons were allowed in to the Apple sore, a _____________ occurred outside while some patrons had to wait their turn to enter.
esoteric → confined to and understandable by only an enlightened inner circle
idiosyncratic → His _________________ habits which were very specific and eccentric were a key lead for the dectectives to solve the case.