5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Wi-Fi Protected Access (WPA)
- Hot Server
- Lower half of design query window...
- Define aggregated function
- a An encryption standard used to protect data sent across a wireless network. Designed by the Wi-Fi Alliance to overcome the security limitations of Wired Equivalent Privacy (WEP).
- b e.g. sum avg min max or count can be used in a query to calculate statistics from a datasheet.
- c A self-replicating computer program with the ability to send out copies of itself to every computer on a network. Worms are usually designed to damage the network, in many cases by simply clogging up the network's bandwidth and slowing its performance.
- d design grid
- e Receives frequent updates and is available to take over if the server it mirrors fails.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- The field selected as a unique identifier for the database.
- Ctrl + +
- Web + Log = Blog
- Single unit of information about a person, place, item, or event. Row or Column heading...
- Create a user profile, and create a contact list which are called "friends"
5 True/False Questions
Transport Layer Security (TLS) → A battery backup that provides a temporary power supply in case of a power failure.
Navigation Pane Organized → Tabs
Default passwords are... → Whether to hide or show the field
One to many (1<---oo) → Relationship
Tag → A keyword assigned to information on the Web used by social bookmarking sites to locate and organize content references.