5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Bohr model
- a Particle that may compose protons and neutrons.
- b Copper
- c The outermost layer of the atmophere
- d Positively charged subatomic particle found in the nucleus of an atom.
- e Model of the atom that portrays a nucleus of protons and neurons, surrounded by electrons that move in circular orbits at speciic enery levels.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- The lowest layer of the atmosphere is the ____?
- An atom of an element that has a different number of neurons than do other atoms of that element is called a____?
- The most abundant gas in the atmosphere is____?
- Prefix meaning 1/100 of a specific unit
- The number of protons and neutrons in the nucleus of na atom
5 True/False Questions
Atomic number → The number of protons in the nucleus of an atom
Thermocline → True or False: The boundary in the ocean where cold, deep ocean water meets the sun- warmed water nearer the surface is called in the ISOTHERM.
Osmosis → One-way diffusion across a semipermeable membrane is called____?
ITCZ → A belt of warm rising air that straddles the equator, where the winds from the tropics converge.
experimenting → The three steps of the scientific method are_____?