5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Swallowing Reflex
- Imaginary Audience
- Piaget's Preoperational Stage
- Prenatal Development
- a Enables the baby to swallow milk and other liquids without choking
- b representing things with words and images; use intuitive rather than logical reasoning
- c Elkind's term for adolescent's delusion that they are constantly being observed by others.
- d The stage of development from conception to birth
- e A neurological disorder, most commonly found in late adulthood, characterized by progressive losses in memory and cognitive and changes in personality.
5 Multiple choice questions
- An organ that nourishes the embryo and the fetus
- A child engaged in a recreational activity alone; the earliest form of play
- A period of intense self-examination and decision making; part of the process of identity formation
- Knowledge of what behavior is appropriate for each gender
5 True/False questions
Rooting Reflex → The baby's tendency to turn its head when something touches its cheek
Mid-life Crisis → A time when adults discover they no longer feel fulfilled in their jobs or personal lives and attempt to make a decisive shift in their career or lifestyle.
Grasping Reflex → Very young babies take what looks like walking steps if they are held upright with there feet just touching a flat surface
Menopause → The first menstrual period
Embryo → the developing human organism