5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Supine (recumbent)
- Dorsal Recumbent
- Clinical diagnosis
- a Involves tapping or striking the body to hear sounds or feel vibrations.
- b A diagnosis based on the signs and symptoms of a disease.
- c The patient lies on the side, left leg is slightly bent, and the left arm is placed behind the back, the right knees is bent and raised toward the chest, and right arm is bent toward the head for support.
- d The patient lies flat on the back.
- e The patient lies faceup, with his back supporting all his weight, knees are drawn up and the feet are flat on the table.
5 Multiple choice questions
- A forecast of the probable course and outcome of the disorder and the prospects of recovery.
- The visual exam of the patient's entire body and overall appearance.
- The patient is supine on a tilted table with the head lower than the legs.
- The patient is lying flat on the table, facedown.
- The patient is bent at the hips at a 90-degree angle aka jacknife position.
5 True/False questions
Differential diagnosis → A diagnosis based on the signs and symptoms of a disease.
Knee-Chest → The patient is lying on the table facedown, supporting the body with the knees and chest.
Auscultation → The systematic moving of the patient's body parts
Mensuration → The process of measuring.
Fenestrated drape → The process of measuring.