5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Palpation (touch)
- a The process of measuring.
- b Used extensively and helps assess characteristics such as texture, temp., shape, and the presence of vibrations or movements.
- c The patient is bent at the hips at a 90-degree angle aka jacknife position.
- d A forecast of the probable course and outcome of the disorder and the prospects of recovery.
- e The systematic moving of the patient's body parts
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Involves tapping or striking the body to hear sounds or feel vibrations.
- The patient lies flat on the back.
- The patient is supine on a tilted table with the head lower than the legs.
- The patient is lying flat on the table, facedown.
- Determing the correct diagnosis when two or more diagnosis are possible.
5 True/False Questions
Sims' → The patient lies back on an examining table on which the head is elevated.
Knee-Chest → The visual exam of the patient's entire body and overall appearance.
Lithotomy → The patient lies on her back with her knees bent and her feet in stirrups attached to the end of the examining table.
Fenestrated drape → Has a special opening providing access to the area to be examined.
Digital exam → The patient lies on her back with her knees bent and her feet in stirrups attached to the end of the examining table.