5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Dorsal Recumbent
- Supine (recumbent)
- a The patient is lying on the table facedown, supporting the body with the knees and chest.
- b The patient is bent at the hips at a 90-degree angle aka jacknife position.
- c The patient lies on the side, left leg is slightly bent, and the left arm is placed behind the back, the right knees is bent and raised toward the chest, and right arm is bent toward the head for support.
- d The patient lies faceup, with his back supporting all his weight, knees are drawn up and the feet are flat on the table.
- e The patient lies flat on the back.
5 Multiple choice questions
- The patient is supine on a tilted table with the head lower than the legs.
- Involves tapping or striking the body to hear sounds or feel vibrations.
- Has a special opening providing access to the area to be examined.
- The process of measuring.
- The process of listening to body sounds.
5 True/False questions
Differential diagnosis → A diagnosis based on the signs and symptoms of a disease.
Clinical diagnosis → A diagnosis based on the signs and symptoms of a disease.
Inspection → The visual exam of the patient's entire body and overall appearance.
Prognosis → The patient is lying flat on the table, facedown.
Digital exam → The patient is bent at the hips at a 90-degree angle aka jacknife position.