5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Differential diagnosis
- Digital exam
- Clinical diagnosis
- a A diagnosis based on the signs and symptoms of a disease.
- b The process of listening to body sounds.
- c To palpate the rectum for lesions or irregularities.
- d Determing the correct diagnosis when two or more diagnosis are possible.
- e The patient lies on her back with her knees bent and her feet in stirrups attached to the end of the examining table.
5 Multiple choice questions
- The patient is lying flat on the table, facedown.
- A forecast of the probable course and outcome of the disorder and the prospects of recovery.
- Has a special opening providing access to the area to be examined.
- Used extensively and helps assess characteristics such as texture, temp., shape, and the presence of vibrations or movements.
- The patient lies on the side, left leg is slightly bent, and the left arm is placed behind the back, the right knees is bent and raised toward the chest, and right arm is bent toward the head for support.
5 True/False questions
Mensuration → The process of measuring.
Trendelenburg's → The patient lies back on an examining table on which the head is elevated.
Proctologic → The patient is bent at the hips at a 90-degree angle aka jacknife position.
Percussion → The process of measuring.
Manipulation → The systematic moving of the patient's body parts