5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- a The visual exam of the patient's entire body and overall appearance.
- b The process of measuring.
- c The process of listening to body sounds.
- d The patient lies on her back with her knees bent and her feet in stirrups attached to the end of the examining table.
- e The patient is lying flat on the table, facedown.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- The patient lies faceup, with his back supporting all his weight, knees are drawn up and the feet are flat on the table.
- Has a special opening providing access to the area to be examined.
- The patient is supine on a tilted table with the head lower than the legs.
- The patient lies flat on the back.
- A diagnosis based on the signs and symptoms of a disease.
5 True/False Questions
Digital exam → The systematic moving of the patient's body parts
Prognosis → A forecast of the probable course and outcome of the disorder and the prospects of recovery.
Manipulation → The process of measuring.
Percussion → Involves tapping or striking the body to hear sounds or feel vibrations.
Fowler's → The patient lies back on an examining table on which the head is elevated.