5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Fenestrated drape
- a The patient is bent at the hips at a 90-degree angle aka jacknife position.
- b Has a special opening providing access to the area to be examined.
- c The process of measuring.
- d Involves tapping or striking the body to hear sounds or feel vibrations.
- e The patient lies on her back with her knees bent and her feet in stirrups attached to the end of the examining table.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Used extensively and helps assess characteristics such as texture, temp., shape, and the presence of vibrations or movements.
- A forecast of the probable course and outcome of the disorder and the prospects of recovery.
- The patient is lying on the table facedown, supporting the body with the knees and chest.
- The patient is lying flat on the table, facedown.
- The process of listening to body sounds.
5 True/False Questions
Trendelenburg's → The patient lies back on an examining table on which the head is elevated.
Dorsal Recumbent → The patient lies faceup, with his back supporting all his weight, knees are drawn up and the feet are flat on the table.
Digital exam → The systematic moving of the patient's body parts
Clinical diagnosis → A diagnosis based on the signs and symptoms of a disease.
Differential diagnosis → Determing the correct diagnosis when two or more diagnosis are possible.