5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Supine (recumbent)
- Clinical diagnosis
- a The patient is bent at the hips at a 90-degree angle aka jacknife position.
- b The patient lies flat on the back.
- c The patient lies on the side, left leg is slightly bent, and the left arm is placed behind the back, the right knees is bent and raised toward the chest, and right arm is bent toward the head for support.
- d A diagnosis based on the signs and symptoms of a disease.
- e Involves tapping or striking the body to hear sounds or feel vibrations.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Has a special opening providing access to the area to be examined.
- A forecast of the probable course and outcome of the disorder and the prospects of recovery.
- The patient lies back on an examining table on which the head is elevated.
- The process of measuring.
- The patient lies faceup, with his back supporting all his weight, knees are drawn up and the feet are flat on the table.
5 True/False questions
Differential diagnosis → Determing the correct diagnosis when two or more diagnosis are possible.
Inspection → The visual exam of the patient's entire body and overall appearance.
Trendelenburg's → The patient lies back on an examining table on which the head is elevated.
Prone → The patient is lying flat on the table, facedown.
Palpation (touch) → The patient lies on her back with her knees bent and her feet in stirrups attached to the end of the examining table.