5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Role Rigidity
- Working Consensus
- a When the actions of each party intensify the actions of the other.
- b Agreement on definition of the situation.
- c When we can't separate ourselves from a role.
- d The adult who desires intimacy but is ok without it. They have a positive view of themselves and of others.
- e Beating around the bush to avoid face loss
5 Multiple choice questions
- A pattern consisting of acts that are similar.
- Using jokes to alleviate face loss.
- The part of your self that you are aware of
- Trying to keep face loss form happening
- Everyone in a situation has their own definition of what's going on.
5 True/False questions
Motivation → The child organizes information - building models of which behaviors lead to good and bad things. They symbolically rehearse the role.
Personal Front → The things we take with us when we go to different settings.
Laissez Faire Parent → Wants the child's negative emotions to go away. They treat the child as unimportant.
Position → When there is a reward we are more motivated to take on a role.
Aggression → A social label that tells people who we are, what our duties and rights are, and where we stand in comparison to others.