5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Batu is ruler - Khanate of the Golden Hoarde [IF ANYBODY KNOWS ABOUT THIS PLEASE EDIT THIS TERM AND ADD STUFF PLEASE!!]
- brillant warrior, organized army, new weapons, strategy, cruelty
- a What were the achievements of Genghis Khan?
- b North African urban city (under Muslim empire)
- c Holy city of Islam
- d body of law; regulates family life, moral conduct, business life, community life
- e How did the Mongols rule over Russia?
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- What are the 4 classes in Muslim society?
- The Empire of the Great Khan ruled over -
- The Il-Khan Empire ruled over -
- the "party" of Ali; believed caliph needed to be related to Muhammad
- a unified law code in the Byzantine empire
5 True/False Questions
Genghis Khan; previously known as Temujin → The Il-Khan Empire ruled over -
Hagia Sophia, Hippodrome → What are the 2 important structures Justinian built?
Abbasids → Caliphs after overthrowing Umayyads; simpler way of life; moved capital to Baghdad
Abu-Bakr, Umar, Uthman, Ali → What is the order of the Chinese dynasties?
Sufis → "one who has submitted" in Arabic