5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- mysterious plague; enemy attacks from east and west; Constantinople falls to Ottoman Turks (-> Istanbul)
- fasting during Ramadan
- Arabian Peninsula
- Yuan Dynasty
- a The Il-Khan Empire was ruled by -
- b Describe the pillar of FASTING in the Muslim religion.
- c The Empire of the Great Khan was also known as -
- d Why did the "new Rome" (Byzantine) fall?
- e Crossroads between three continents: Africa, Europe, Asia
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- body of law; regulates family life, moral conduct, business life, community life
- a unified law code in the Byzantine empire
- How did Mongol rule in Russia end?
- Describe the pillar of PRAYER in the Muslim religion.
- Holy city of Islam
5 True/False Questions
The Ming dynasty took over. → What happened to China after the Yuan dynasty fell?`
The Five Pillars → Byzantine emperor who conquered old Roman territories
movable type, gunpowder, porcelain, mechanical clock, paper money, magnetic compass (sea travel) → What led to the decline of the Mongol Empire in China?
Batu → The Khanate of the Golden Horde was ruled by -
encouraged trade and prosperity through safe travel and political stability → What is a result of the Schism?