← Quiz 3 Review Test
5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- ____ CRT monitors draw a screen by making two passes.
- A video ____ card lets you capture this video input and save it to a file on your hard drive.
- The ____ assignments refer to the system resources a parallel port will use to manage a print job.
- Throughput is sometimes called ____.
- A serial port is provided by the motherboard or might be provided by an adapter card called a(n) ____ card.
- a bandwidth
- b Interlaced
- c I/O controller
- d LPT
- e capture
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Socket 423
- LGA1366 or Socket B
- device drivers
- Sound card
5 True/False Questions
A hard disk drive (HDD), most often called a hard drive, comes in two sizes for personal computers: the 1.8" size is used for laptop computers and the 2.5" size is used for desktops. → False
At the beginning of the boot drive (usually drive C) is the OS ____ record. → BIOS
Has no moving parts → Solid state drive
A motherboard ____________________ determines the size of the board and its features that make it
compatible with power supplies, cases, processors, and expansion cards. → form factor
To protect the data on a USB storage device while removing it, double-click the ____ icon in the notification area before removing the device. → Safely Remove Hardware