5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Has 771 pins that touch pads on the processor
- ____ systems and peripherals have the U.S. Green Star, indicating that they satisfy certain energy-conserving standards of the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA).
- Throughput is sometimes called ____.
- A double-sided, dual-layer DVD can hold ____ GB.
- ____ on a circuit board inside the drive housing is responsible for writing and reading data to these tracks and sectors and for keeping track of where everything is stored on the drive.
- a bandwidth
- b LGA771 or Socket J
- c Firmware
- d 17
- e Energy Star
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- SuperSpeed USB 3.0
- form factor
5 True/False Questions
Track and sector markings are written to a hard drive before it leaves the factory in a process called
____________________ formatting. → RAID
Each side, or surface, of one hard drive platter is called a ____. → head
A(n) ____________________ is a command to the processor to wait for slower devices to catch up. → wait state
Sound ports embedded on a motherboard → Parallel
Chips sometimes loosen because of temperature changes; this condition is called ____. → chip creep