5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- A(n) ____ boot involves turning on the power with the on/off switch.
- An optical drive can be set so that when you insert a disc, software on the disc automatically executes, a
feature called ____________________.
- A video ____ card lets you capture this video input and save it to a file on your hard drive.
- Uses both solid state and magnetic technologies
- A ____ card can turn your computer into a television.
- a AutoPlay
- b TV tuner
- c capture
- d hard
- e Hybrid hard drive
5 Multiple choice questions
5 True/False questions
A serial port is provided by the motherboard or might be provided by an adapter card called a(n) ____ card. → image
Designed for peer-to-peer data transmission → BNC
____ is a set of standards that are used to represent music in digital form. → Interlaced
PCIe is backward compatible → False
The smallest unit of space on a disk for storing a file and is made up of one or more sectors → Cluster