5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Has a maximum speed of 3.0 Gbps
- Problems with a device can sometimes be solved by updating the ____ or firmware.
- ____ mode involves the CPU and is slower than DMA mode.
- Has a maximum speed of 115.2 Kbps (kilobits per second)
- FireWire and i.Link are common names for another peripheral bus officially named ____.
- a eSATA-300 (eSATA Version 2)
- b Serial
- c PIO
- d device drivers
- e IEEE 1394
5 Multiple choice questions
- Solid state drive
5 True/False questions
To protect the data on a USB storage device while removing it, double-click the ____ icon in the notification area before removing the device. → primary master, primary slave, secondary master, and secondary slave
Access to a computer can be controlled using a ____ password. → startup
Designed to provide greater security and to support more storage capacity than the older file system → NTFS
Used for all hard drives. → DVI
Before you begin the installation, make sure the ____________________ provided with the device are written for the OS you are using. → drivers