5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Has a maximum speed of 3.0 Gbps
- On the motherboard, the ____ controls power to the motherboard and must be connected for the PC to power up.
- The goal of ____ technology is to use sights, sounds, and animation to make computer output look as much like real life as possible.
- Has a maximum speed of 400 Mbps
- A ____ card can turn your computer into a television.
- a TV tuner
- b eSATA-300 (eSATA Version 2)
- c multimedia
- d 1394a (FireWire)
- e Power SW
5 Multiple choice questions
5 True/False questions
____ is a standard for communication between a subsystem of peripheral devices and the system bus. → SCSI
The ____ menu in BIOS setup allows you to configure automatic power-saving features for your system, such as suspend mode or a sleep state. → PIO
When using an 80-conductor cable-select cable, the drive nearest the motherboard is the ____. → master
Sometimes documentation marks pin 1 as a ____ pin in the diagram, rather than round like the other pins. → square
Uses a dense micro PGA (mPGA) → False