5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Key(s) to press during the boot process to access the AMI BIOS
- ____ mode involves the CPU and is slower than DMA mode.
- The only drive on the cable
- MP3 sound files have a(n) ____ file extension.
- Throughput is sometimes called ____.
- a Master
- b Del
- c bandwidth
- d .mp3
- e PIO
5 Multiple Choice Questions
5 True/False Questions
____ systems and peripherals have the U.S. Green Star, indicating that they satisfy certain energy-conserving standards of the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA). → Interlaced
When installing an optical drive, for a PATA interface set the jumper on the ____ of the drive. → zero insertion force sockets
If you are mounting a hard drive into a bay that is too large, a ____ kit can help you securely fit the drive into the bay. → universal bay
Ports on the motherboard can be disabled or enabled in ____ setup. → BIOS
A single hard drive that works independently of other hard drives → False