5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- a 1. habitually complaining.
2. expressing or indicating a complaint. he has a qu
- b 1. a soldier who fights for pay in a foreign army
2. one who will do nearly anything for money; hireling
- c adj=to split or divide
- d to declare or set apart as sacred
- e to lead or move, as to a course of action, by influences or persuasion
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- based on guesswork or speculation
- to harm the reputation of.
- 1. stubbornly holding to a position or course of action; unyielding; unpersuadable
- One who lends money.
- 1. in literature the sky or skies; arch of heaven
5 True/False Questions
felicity → the quality of having keen judgment an common sense; wisdom
unwonted → not ordinary or usual; not customary
termagant → a quarrelsome, scolding woman: a shrew
sagacity → courage or boldness esp. when somewhat overconfident, reckless, or arrogant; daring
sinuous → 1. with many curves or turns; winding.
3. having a wavy edge, as a leaf; sinuate.