← Science vocab Test
6 Written Questions
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- poison that soaks into food.
- bacteria that live in soil.
- a living thing that provides a source of energy for a virus or an organism.
- a substance that stimulates the body to produce chemicals that destroy viruses or bacteria.
- a long structure that extends from the cell membrane and passes out through the cell wall.
5 True/False Questions
Endospore → chemical factories where proteins are produced.
Bacteriophage → the region inside the cell membrane.
Binary Fusion → the process of braking down food to release its energy.
Asexual Reproduction → involves 2 parents who combine their genetic material to reproduce a new organism.
Conjugation → 1 bacterium tranfers some of its genetic material into another bacterial cell through a thin, threadlike bridge that joins the 2 cells.