5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- original schwann theory
- a substance in which a solute is dissolved to form a solution
- b 1. All living things are made up of cells
2. Cells are the basic structural and funtional unit of life
3.cells spontaneously generate
- c The organelle that contains the DNA and controls the processes of the cell
- d small, round structures containing chemicals that break down certain materials in the cell
- e saclike structures that store materials such as water, salts, proteins, and carbohydrates
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- thin, flexible barrier around a cell, regulates what enters and leaves the cell
- bond formed by the sharing of electrons between atoms
- a network of fibers that holds the cell together, helps the cell to keep its shape, and aids in movement
- the attractive force between oppositely charged ions, which form when electrons are transferred from one atom to another
- molecule that shares electrons EQUALLY and does not have oppositely charged ends.
5 True/False Questions
carbohydrates → organelles that capture the energy from sunlight and convert it into chemical energy in a process called photosynthesis
adhesion → an attraction between molecules of different substances
experimental group → A subject or group of subjects in an experiment that is exposed to the factor or condition being tested.
If you knock a beaker over in class, what should you do? → If you get cut during a lab and it's not serious, just put a band-aid on it.
cell efficiency → measured by surface area, decreases as it gets larger