6 Written Questions
6 Multiple Choice Questions
- A formal "goodbye" after the body of the letter.
- Everything begins at the left margin. (No indents)
- The paragraphs of the letter.
- How should you abbreviate Georgia in an address?
- How many times should you enter after the dateline?
- The receiver's name and address.
6 True/False Questions
: → How many times should you enter after the complimentary close?
personal business letter → Letter written by a person to a business
attachment note → Something is stapled to the letter.
author → The person who wrote the letter.
return address → Address of the person sending the letter.
, → Punctuation used after the complimentary close in a business letter.