6 Written questions
6 Multiple choice questions
- Everything begins at the left margin. (No indents)
- The date the letter was keyed.
- Punctuation used after the salutation in a business letter.
- Letter written by a person to a business
- A formal greeting.
- Address of the person sending the letter.
6 True/False questions
body → The paragraphs of the letter.
letter address → The receiver's name and address.
enclosure note → Additional items have been included with the mailing of the letter
author → When typing any letter, how many enters should follow the end of a paragraph in the body?
4 → Punctuation used after the salutation in a business letter.
4 → How many times should you enter after the dateline?