6 Written Questions
6 Multiple Choice Questions
- Punctuation used after the salutation in a business letter.
- Something is stapled to the letter.
- How many times should you enter after the complimentary close?
- Address of the person sending the letter.
- Everything begins at the left margin. (No indents)
- The paragraphs of the letter.
6 True/False Questions
salutation → A formal greeting.
personal business letter → Letter written by a person to a business
dateline → The date the letter was keyed.
GA → How many times should you enter after the salutation?
letter address → Address of the person sending the letter.
, → Punctuation used after the complimentary close in a business letter.