5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Holy Roman Empire
- a The messenger that proclaims the word of God to the world
- b The pope's crowning Charlemagne as Emperor of the Romans signaled the beginning of what?
- c First Christian Emperor, made Christianity legal, used the sign of Christ on his soldier's shields
- d Early apologist and martyr
- e Economic theory that land, factories, and mines are privately owned for profit; (Karl Marx opposed this theory)
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Visible, tangible signs of God's love in the world
- The ____________ brought with it a massive migration of rural people into cities, the exploitation of workers, and an explosive increase in manufacturing and trade
- the organizational model of the Church; the formal structure
- After __________, the church has been very active with movements outside of Catholicism in the modern world
- Is credited with gathering and establishing the liturgical music tradition of the Western church.
5 True/False Questions
Patrick → This office rose in stature under Pope Leo I
Hennepin → named St. Anthony Falls and ministered to many Native americans and settlers
Anglicans → The Sisters later founded the Academy of Holy _______.
Angels → He is considered to be the first pope
Printing press → community of ___________ God's people gathered together to follow in the footsteps of Jesus