5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Holy Roman Empire
- a They attempted to follow Jesus by seeking the solitude of the wilderness
- b The pope's crowning Charlemagne as Emperor of the Romans signaled the beginning of what?
- c the centers of stability, scholarship and learning during the upheaval in the West, which led into the Middle Ages were
- d Dominican Friar and famous seller of indulgences
- e Non-Jews
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- began a religious congregation that served the poor and needy by working with them where they lived
- First Bishop of the diocese
- After Vatican II, the ______ affirmed that we are all connected and that we should be in solidarity with one another.
- First Christian Emperor, made Christianity legal, used the sign of Christ on his soldier's shields
- At first, the community of disciples was called the _____
5 True/False Questions
Trent → during the council of trent, the number of sacraments was finally set at ___
Angels → The messenger that proclaims the word of God to the world
Disciples → community of ___________ God's people gathered together to follow in the footsteps of Jesus
Industrial Revolution → The ____________ brought with it a massive migration of rural people into cities, the exploitation of workers, and an explosive increase in manufacturing and trade
Body of Christ → The essential criterion for Christians was and is belief in _____.