5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Vincent DePaul
- Printing press
- a What did John Gutenberg invent?
- b began a religious congregation that served the poor and needy by working with them where they lived
- c Is credited with gathering and establishing the liturgical music tradition of the Western church.
- d Visible, tangible signs of God's love in the world
- e Thought that communal life should be simple
5 Multiple choice questions
- This is a book of the teachings of the Catholic church
- Monasteries were places of hopitality and service, but their primary work was seeking God in _____
- community of ___________ God's people gathered together to follow in the footsteps of Jesus
- Movement that held to the theory of evolution
- Initially, Luther set out to reform rather than break from the ______.
5 True/False questions
Charities → They attempted to follow Jesus by seeking the solitude of the wilderness
Constantine → First Christian Emperor, made Christianity legal, used the sign of Christ on his soldier's shields
Karl Marx → Economic theory that proposes production be contolled by the state, first proposed by _______
Antony of Egypt → The Liturgy changed to include more lay participation because we are all part of the __________.
Hermits → They attempted to follow Jesus by seeking the solitude of the wilderness