5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- a during the council of trent, the number of sacraments was finally set at ___
- b Before Vatican II, most of the authority in the church was held by _________.
- c Monasteries were places of hopitality and service, but their primary work was seeking God in _____
- d First Christian Emperor, made Christianity legal, used the sign of Christ on his soldier's shields
- e At first, the community of disciples was called the _____
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- community of ___________ God's people gathered together to follow in the footsteps of Jesus
- The first major dilemma among the early disciples was whether Gentile converts were obligated to keep the Jewish _____
- Two churches that were built in the early days of the diocese were named after two of the greatest apostles, St. Peter and _________
- avoided all contact with humans, who he thought drew him from God.
- do not accept the authority of the pope.
5 True/False Questions
Industrial Revolution → An apostate's performance of public penance and participation in a rite of re-entry into the church was the roots of
Antioch → the _______ changed much in the area of Ecumenism after Vatican II
Sale → He wrote letters in response to specific concerns in specific communities.
Rationalism → Philosophy holding that the universe is regulated by natural laws explainable by science
Hermits → They attempted to follow Jesus by seeking the solitude of the wilderness