5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Gregory the Great
- Body of Christ
- a The Gregorian Chant was created by
- b Christians were regarded as disloyal citizens because of their refusal to offer ______ to Roman gods or emperors
- c The Liturgy changed to include more lay participation because we are all part of the __________.
- d An apostate's performance of public penance and participation in a rite of re-entry into the church was the roots of
- e At first, the community of disciples was called the _____
5 Multiple choice questions
- was chosen as bishop by the people before even being baptized
- How long did the persecution of Christians last? (on and off)
- What did John Gutenberg invent?
- Luther questioned the authority of the ____.
- began a religious congregation that served the poor and needy by working with them where they lived
5 True/False questions
Jesus Christ → The Liturgy changed to include more lay participation because we are all part of the __________.
Justin → His works "the confessions" and "The city of God" conversions from sinner to saint, great contibutions to Christian theology
Gentiles → Non-Jews
Herald → Luther's letter that responded to the ________ of indulgences was known as the 95 theses.
Church → After Vatican II, the ______ affirmed that we are all connected and that we should be in solidarity with one another.