5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- John Ireland
- Cyril and Methodius
- a Before Vatican II, a lot of fear and anger existed between different ________ denominations and religious groups and their was limited dialogue
- b This office rose in stature under Pope Leo I
- c At the time Vatican II was called, the standards for the Liturgy had not changed since the Council of _______.
- d The missionaries ________ and _______ eventually converted the Slavic people to Christianity when they translated the Gospels into the Slavic languages
- e Founded St. Thomas College and built both the Cathedral of St. Paul and the Basilica of St. Mary
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- First Christian Emperor, made Christianity legal, used the sign of Christ on his soldier's shields
- The first major dilemma among the early disciples was whether Gentile converts were obligated to keep the Jewish _____
- early Christians met here to celebrate the Eucharist
- Exhausted the Vatican's resources granting aid to the victims of the war, during WWI
- At first, the community of disciples was called the _____
5 True/False Questions
Vincent DePaul → Dominican Friar and famous seller of indulgences
Church → Initially, Luther set out to reform rather than break from the ______.
Bishop Joseph Cretin → named St. Anthony Falls and ministered to many Native americans and settlers
Catechism → The attempts of the Council of Trent to bring Protestants and _________ together failed
Jerome → the translation of the Bible into Latin was the greatest enduring contribution of ______.