I LIKE TO EAT SOME YUMMY POOOP!
|claustrophobia||1. an abnormal fear of narrow, enclosed places.|
|colleague||1. an associate or coworker of similar status.|
|condescend or condescending|| 1. to lower oneself to a position one considers inferior.|
2. to behave in an offensively superior manner.
3. showing an offensively superior manner.
|contingent|| 1. conditional; depending on something else.|
2. likely, but not certain to happen; possible.
3. a group that is part of a larger one.
|daunt or daunting|| 1. to discourage or intimidate.|
2. so difficult or dangerous as to discourage or intimidate.
|deluge|| 1. a downpour of rain; a flood|
2. a flood of anything.
3. to flood or overwhelm.
|dispel||1. to clear away; to remove or get rid of, as if by scattering.|
|dub||1. to give a title, a nickname, or description to.|
|fanfare|| 1. a sounding of trumpets or other brass instruments. |
2. any showy display.
|fledgling|| 1. a young bird just learning to fly.|
2. a young and inexperienced person.
3. new and untested.
|inane or inanity|| 1. empty; shallow or silly.|
2. foolishness; a silly or pointless act.
|mettle||1. courage to bear up under difficult circumstances; spirit.|
|negligible||1. small and unimportant, not worth noticing.|
|protract||1. to draw out or lengthen (in time).|
|replica||1. a copy or reproduction, especially one on a smaller scale than the original.|