← Digestive Ch 14 Test
5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- What are the 4 parts of the stomach?
- What is mastication?
- What part of the tooth is visable?
- What is the function of the digestive syster?
- What is another name for the esophageal sphincter?
- a Cardiac sphincter
- b Crown
- c Cardiac, fundic, body, pyloric region
- d To process food into molecules that can be absorbed and used by the cells.
- e Chewing
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Food particles mixed with gastric juices
- Cecum, colon, rectum and anal canal
- Behind the trachea and in front of the vertebral column
5 True/False Questions
What is the cheek mucsle called? → A membranous fold of tissue, that connects the tongue to the floor of the mouth.
How many primary (deciduous) teeth does a child have? → 32
What is the tongue anchored by? → Behind the trachea and in front of the vertebral column
What are the 4 layers of the wall of the digestive tract? → alimentary canal and gastrointestinal (GI) tract
What are the end products of carbohydrate digestion? → Amino acids