← Digestive Ch 14 Test
5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- What are the functions of the liver?
- What is the function of the gallbladder?
- What do parietal cells secrete?
- How long is the digestive tract?
- What is the cheek mucsle called?
- a Store and concentrate bile
- b Buccinator muscle
- c Hydrochloric acid and intrinsic factor
- d 9m (30ft)
- e Secretion, synthesis of bile salts, synthesis of plasma proteins, storage, detoxification, excretion, metabolism (of proteins, lipids and carbohydrates), filtering
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- The removal of indigestible wastes through the anus.
- Mucous, parietal, chief, endocrine
- Movements that propel food particals through the digestive tract.
- Cecum, colon, rectum and anal canal
- Blood and lymphatic vessels, nerves, some glands
5 True/False Questions
What are the 4 parts of the stomach? → A crown, a neck, a root
What are other terms for the digestive tract? → alimentary canal and gastrointestinal (GI) tract
What is another name for the esophageal sphincter? → alimentary canal and gastrointestinal (GI) tract
Where does most absorption take place? → Ascending, transverse, decending, and sigmoid
How long is the small intestines? → 9m (30ft)