← Radiography I Test
5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Body parts are usually measured through the path of the what?
- Name three types of Personnel Dosimeters.
- Grid ratio is the difference between the ________ of the lead strips and the _________ between them.
- Give examples of short term Somatic effects occur with high doses of radiation.
- What is the ability to work called?
- a Erythema (Reddening of the skin)
- b 1. Film Badge
2. TLD (Thermo luminescent dosimeter)
3. OSL (Optically Stimulated Luminescence)
- c Central Ray
- d HEIGHT AND WIDTH
- e ENERGY
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Lethal Dose 50% probability of death in 30 days
- One Rad dose
- Bedside Radiograph
- Too Much
- Optimum kVp
5 True/False Questions
What is the pregnancy limitation in a course of 9 months? → 0.5 Rem
What type of atom has an equal number of protons (+charges) and electrons (-charges)? → A Balanced atom - in a neutral state
On what four factors does resistance depend? → 1. material of the conductor
3. diameter 4 temp
What is the principal method of dealing with scatter radiation? → Limit Field Size and Reduce the kVp
What is the fomula for a part decrease for mAs? → 1. Specific mAs values are used.
2. Variable kVp settings are used to adjust for changes in the part size.