← RAD 110 Chapter 18 Test
5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Exposure timer accuracy should be within ________of the indicated time for exposure time of 10ms or less
- *Exposure linearity must be within _____for adjacent mA stations.
- what does CRCPD stand for?
- kVp calibration
- what is the minimum filtration used?
- a 10%
- b greater than or equal to 2.5 mm Al
- c appropriate kVp
- d 20%
- e Council of Radiation Control Program and Directors
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- kVp, mAs value, and sesitivity to characteristics of the screem film combo
- calibrated dosimeter
- spatial resolution is determined by this
5 True/False Questions
* _________ ABC should be evaluated annually → possible sizes, the xray beam must not be larger than the IR exept to overide mode
Automatic Exposure Control → ability of a radiographic unit to produce a constant radiation ourput for various combinations of mA and exposure time
star pattern → easy to use but has significant limitations for focal spot size less than 0.3 mm
how often should you evaluate collimation → semiannually
radiographic intensifying screens → require periodic attention to minimize artifacts