5 Written Questions
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- builds and repairs things made of wood; "Jim didn't care whether he worked on houses or building furniture, he just loved being a _______."
- creates paintings, objects or other works of art; "Although my mother creates beautiful watercolor paintings, she doesn't consider herself a real _______."
- owns or is an executive in a bank; "Since Randy had always been fascinated with money, his parents were not surprised when he decided to become a _______,"
- a person who designs buildings and advises in their construction; "She loved patterns, symmetry and drawing, so her father suggested that she study to be an _______."
- a person who imagines, organizes, manages, and takes on the risks of a business; "An _______ needs self-discipline, confidence and vision to create successful businesses."
5 True/False Questions
doctor → teaches in a setting other than a classroom; "She became friends with many people when she worked as an English _______."
website designer → a person who imagines, organizes, manages, and takes on the risks of a business; "An _______ needs self-discipline, confidence and vision to create successful businesses."
realtor → diagnoses and treats injuries and diseases; "A _______ usually visits his patients each morning in the hospital."
teacher → instructs students in various skills and subjects; "Bill loved being a _______, because he loved to share his knowledge with others in a creative way."
investment advisor → someone who advises others how to invest their money; "During the economic downturn, the _______ _______ had a difficult time retaining his clients."