5 Written Questions
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- creates paintings, objects or other works of art; "Although my mother creates beautiful watercolor paintings, she doesn't consider herself a real _______."
- takes care of children, usually in the children's home; "She lived in London for a year as a _______, taking care of the governor's children."
- buys and sells houses; "They asked a _______ if this was a good time to try to sell their house."
- builds and repairs things made of wood; "Jim didn't care whether he worked on houses or building furniture, he just loved being a _______."
- buys and sells goods or shares for others; "Ted contacted his _______ for advice on investing the inheritance from his father."
5 True/False Questions
musician → diagnoses and treats injuries and diseases; "A _______ usually visits his patients each morning in the hospital."
architect → creates paintings, objects or other works of art; "Although my mother creates beautiful watercolor paintings, she doesn't consider herself a real _______."
teacher → instructs students in various skills and subjects; "Bill loved being a _______, because he loved to share his knowledge with others in a creative way."
entrepreneur → a person who imagines, organizes, manages, and takes on the risks of a business; "An _______ needs self-discipline, confidence and vision to create successful businesses."
doctor → teaches in a setting other than a classroom; "She became friends with many people when she worked as an English _______."