5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Rest of the dorsal hollow neural tube forms ?
- Peripheral Nervous System
- What is the term given for "ridges" for grey matter?
- Where do sympathetic divisions originate from?
- a Contains cranial and spinal nerves
- b Communicates between neurons
- c Spinal Cord
- d The thoraic and lumbar region
- e gyri
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- In temporal lobe, involved with making sense or sensory aspect of the language, damage results in inability to speak sensibly, written or spoken language is not understood
- Modified part of the muscle cell plasma membrane called a motor end plate
- Sympathetic: cholinergic
- iris, lens, ciliary muscle, suspensory ligaments
5 True/False Questions
Hindbrain develops into? → excitatory, depolarizes plasma membrane
Where is white matter located in the cerebrum? → Inside, under the Cerebral Cortex
What does the ventral root connect to? → dorsal horn (afferent neurons)
Process of speaking a written word → Gray matter, white matter, spinal nerves
Learning → has photoreceptors and neuronal cells to receive images and convert it to a neuronal signal