5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- What makes up the Mammalian Nervous System?
- synaptic cleft
- What does the dorsal root connect to?
- Positron Emission Tomography (PET Scan)
- a dorsal horn (afferent neurons)
- b Central Nervous System, Peripheral Nervous System
- c how various areas were discovered (passively viewing words, listening to words, speaking words, generating words)
- d Outer covering, holds eye together, tough, connective tissue, the "white of the eye"
- e Between the presynaptic and post synaptic membrane
5 Multiple choice questions
- Carries commands to the effectors which are the muscles and glands
- The cranial and sacral region
- Most complex, largest pair of ganglia
- Convex lenses
- involved in control of physiological functions such as breathing and swallowing
5 True/False questions
Reticular System → First to have nerve net
Cnidarians → First to have nerve net
Broca's area → Part of the limbic system that deals with fear and memory
Hindbrain develops into? → Contains brain and spinal cord
Definition of Cerebrum → the sight of intelligence, learning, and judgement