← Nervous System Test
5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Left and right hemispheres receive most sensory information from which side of the body?
- Electrical synapse
- Where is grey matter located in the cerebrum?
- a the opposide side of the body
- b Involved in learning and memory
- c fast and direct, cells touch, opening in between
- d the bridge, the link between the cerebrum and the cerebellum
- e Outside, Cerebral Cortex
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Least changes among different vertebrates; deals with visual and auditory relay
- Axons that conduct information up and down the spinal cord
- Acetylcholine, Dopamine,Serotonin, GABA ,Glutamate, Glycine
- ciliary muscles relax, lens becomes flatter
- Outer covering, holds eye together, tough, connective tissue, the "white of the eye"
5 True/False Questions
Neural Networks of Neurons → Afferent neurons, Efferent neurons, Interneurons
Hypothalamus → Part of the limbic system that deals with fear and memory
Cnidarians → pigmented, adjusts the amount of light into the eye (colored part of the eye)
What is Comatose? → When someone is in a coma
Primary motor cortex → Integrates sensory information from various parts of the body, Somatosensory cortex is right behind the central sulcus