← Thesis II Quiz 2 Test
5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- In this order and by this succession, the tradition of the Church from the Apostles and the preaching of the truth have come down to us. And this is most abundant proof that there is one and the same vivifying faith which the Church has received from the Apostles, preserved until now, and handed down in truth.
- ...But if certain persons should be disobedient unto the words spoken by Him through us let them understand that they will entangle themselves in no slight transgression and danger...You shall give us great joy and gladness if you render obedience unto the things written by us through the Holy Spirit.
- threatened to be excommunicated by the pope
- departs from the usual greeting when writing to the church of rome
- first to the the Church of Christ "Catholic"
- a ignatious of antioch
- b Ignatius of Antioch
- c cyprian
- d irenaeus of lyons
- e clement of rome
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- clement of rome
- Ignatius of Antioch
- Irenaeus of Lyons
- Clement of Rome
5 True/False Questions
installed in Antioch by Peter → Clement of Rome
Against the Heresies → Irenaeus of Lyons
martyred → Ignatius of Antioch
She (the Roman Church) presides in the country of the Romans; She presides at the Agape...You (the Roman Church) have never led anyone astray; you have taught others. → ignatious of antioch
Ordained a bishop by St. Peter → Clement of Rome