← SAT Vocabulary Test
5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- a a mentor in spiritual and philosophical topics who is renowned for profound wisdom
- b Slow moving; Sleepy or tired.
- c free of guilt
- d showing lack of due respect or veneration
- e Departure from a norm; deviation.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- inflict severe punishment on
- something or someone extremely repugnant or loathsome.
- admit openly and bluntly
- slow and laborious because of weight
- expect, believe, or suppose
5 True/False Questions
platitudes → a trite or banal remark esp one that is expressed as significant
sonorous → full and loud and deep
despondent → without or almost without hope
beguiling → misleading by means of pleasant or alluring methods
bellicose → having or showing a ready disposition to fight