5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Surface currents are driven by what?
- what are the north pacific currents?
- balance of downhill and to the right causes __________ around the "hill"
- ______ and _____ warm northwestern europe
- deep ocean currents are what percent of all ocean water?
- a north atlantic and norwegian
- b kuroshio, north pacific, equatorial, california
- c wind
- d 90%
- e geostrophic flow
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- equatorial countercurrents
- polar front
5 True/False Questions
Canary current ______- north africa coast → vertical horizontal
_______ warms east coast of U.S. and northern europe → gulf stream
deep currents have _____ and ______ motions → oxygen
when surface currents move at an angle to the wind, what is taking place? → ekman spiral
Thermohaline circulation is also known as what? → deep ocean currents