5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- What are the qualifications of the President?(CAR)
- What is the maximum number of years one can serve as President?
- How many senators does each state get?
- What is an amendment?
- What is a filibuster?
- a An official change
- b Natural born citizen of the U.S., 35 years old, resident of U.S. for minimum 14 years.
- c 2
- d Talking to prevent a bill from passing.
- e 10 years, 2 terms + 2 years as a fill in = 10.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- National Government
- Magna Carta, English Bill of Rights, Virginia's Statute for Religious Freedom
- A non-legislative directive by hte President that has the force of law.
- State Government
- A tax on imports or exports.
5 True/False Questions
How did the Great Compromise combine elements of the Virginia an New Jersey plans? → To Propose & pass the laws of the nation.
What title is given to the justice in charge? → Chief Justice
When did the Constitution officially go into effect? → June 1788
What house is "closer" to the people? → to decide if cases heard by a lower court were tried fairly/appropriately
What is the Bill of Rights? → The first 10 amendments of the Constitution.