Combo with Article IV Flashcards and 4 others
5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- What is the electoral college?
- What are delegated powers?
- How long is the term of a U.S. Senator?
- What are the qualifications of a House of Representatives? (CAR)
- Power to maintain armed forces
- a National Government
- b Citizen- 7 years, 25 years old, resident of state elected.
- c A group of people selected from each state who cast votes in the presidential election.
- d Powers assigned to the national government.
- e 6 years*,
*unlimited # of terms.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Powers shared by the national government and state government.
- Chief Justice
- With a 2/3 majority vote over the Presiden't veto.
- The President can veto the law.
- life appointment
5 True/False Questions
What was our country's 1st Constitution? → The Articles of Confederation
Who has the power to bring impeachment charges against the President? → The President.
How many houses are in Congress?
Name them- → 2
What two types of cases does the
Supreme Court review? → cases of public interest and Constitutional issues
Does the Constituion mention or establish political parties? → No.