5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- a night blindness
- b flow of pus from the ear
- c to squint
- d old age
- e nearsightedness
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Space between two neurons or between a neuron and a receptor organ.
- Sensory perception-sight, touch, sound, smell, or taste- experienced in the absence of an external stimulation.
- Excessive fear of situations in which having a panic attack seems likely and or dangerous or embarrassing
- Surgical incision in the eardrum to create and opening for the placement of tympanostomy tubes
- walleye....Characterized by the outward deviation of one eye relative to the other
5 True/False Questions
Causalgia → Persistent, sever burning pain that usually follows an injury to a sensory nerve
Glaucoma → Bundle or group of nerve fibers located within the brain or spinal cord
Ptergium → Largest and upper most portion of the brain. Responsible for all though judgement, memory, and emotion, as well as for controlling and integrating motor and sensory functions.
Tarsorrhaphy → partial, or complete, suturing together of the upper and lower eyelids
Autism → anvil