5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- What does Aerobic Respiration produce?
- How does action potential move across cell electrically?
- What is Fascia?
- What is Sarcoplasm?
- What is the disadvantages of Anaerobic Respiration?
- a liquid portion of muscle cell
- b CO2
- c lots of glucose for only 2 ATP and lactic acid cause soreness
- d CT on surface of the epimysium
- e Depolarization
5 Multiple choice questions
- terminal cisternae
- Stores oxygen in skeletal muscle
- ACh binds onto ACh receptors to get to muscle cell
- A band because Myosin and Actin are both here
- motor end plate
5 True/False questions
What enzyme breakdown ACh? → a contraction of a muscle cell
What is Isometric Contraction? → a muscle contraction where tension generated in the muscle is greater than load on muscle
What are the characteristics of Muscles? → Contractility
What is an axon terminal? → a nerve
Which skeletal muscle will you have more of if you are sprinting or walking? → Z disk