5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- How to prevent muscle spasms?
- Which band is the dark band?Why?
- What is Myoglobin?
- What is Depolariziation?
- What is the NA-K ATPase pump?
- a A band because Myosin and Actin are both here
- b it pumps 3 NA+ out for every 2K+
- c Ca++ stays in terminal cisternae and is blocked by Calsequestrin a chaperone molecule
- d NA+ go inside muscle cell and inside becomes negative
- e Stores oxygen in skeletal muscle
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- CT on surface of the epimysium
- covering that wraps around each individual fascicle
- signal down axon electrically
5 True/False Questions
What is it called when our body need anaerobic respiration when we dont have enough oxygen during aerobic respiration? → Anaerobic threshold
What is Propagation? → AP is spreading inside becomes positive
What is the disadvantages of DP? → no oxygen required
What is the fuel in order for Red,Pink, and White skeletal muscle? → Fats
What is a twitch? → a contraction of a muscle cell