5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- What is the disadvantages of DP?
- What are the different types of contractions?
- What is Perimysium?
- What is Propagation?
- Which skeletal muscle will you have more of if you are sprinting or walking?
- a Pink skeletal muscle because you use aerobic and anaerobic respiration
- b AP is spreading inside becomes positive
- c limited amount of energy
- d covering that wraps around each individual fascicle
- e Isotonic and Isometric
5 Multiple choice questions
- signal down axon electrically
- Z disk
- it pumps 3 NA+ out for every 2K+
- no oxygen required
5 True/False questions
What is it called when our body need anaerobic respiration when we dont have enough oxygen during aerobic respiration? → Anaerobic threshold
The axon terminal consist of what? → synaptic vesicals that have ACh
How to prevent muscle spasms? → Ca++ stays in terminal cisternae and is blocked by Calsequestrin a chaperone molecule
What are the diffent types of Skeletal Muscle? → Red
What is a twitch? → Bundle of muscle cells