5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- How does the AP get into the muscle cell for contraction?
- What is the fuel in order for Red,Pink, and White skeletal muscle?
- What does Aerobic Respiration produce?
- How does the action potential move across surface?
- What if the heart wants the lactic acid?
- a converts Lactic acid to glucose and keeps it
- b by T-tubules
- c CO2
- d by NA+ channels opening it propagates along sarcolemma
- e Fats
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- sarcomeres that connet to each other
- terminal cisternae
- NA-K ATPase pump
- A band because Myosin and Actin are both here
- Red skeletal muscle because you use anaerobic respiration
5 True/False Questions
What does Direct Phosphorylation do? → NA+ go inside muscle cell and inside becomes negative
What does wave summations do? → NA+ channels to open on motor end plate and go into muscle cell
What are the diffent types of Skeletal Muscle? → Red
What does the CA++ do? → get stronger with each contraction
What is muscle cells packed with? → myofibrils