← BEST TA-1 ch.6 TT Test
5 Written Questions
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- The stage area to the actor's right as he or she faces the audience.
- Imaginary lines indicating visibility of stage areas from different areas of the house.
- The area of the stage farthest from the audience.
- The area behind the scenery not visible to the audience.
- AN actor's move from one side of the stage to the another.
4 True/False Questions
Full Back → Facing completely away from the audience.
Stage Left → The left side of the from the actor's perspective when facing the audience.
Quarter Turn → A 270 degree turn.
Raked Stage → A slanted stage, where upstage is slightly higher than downstage.