5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a Take something for free
- b Push ones lips or botton lip forward as an expression of sulky annoyance or to make oneself look sexually attractive
- c A pretense of bravery
- d A person who blasphemers or speaks disrespectfully of God or sacred things
- e An account of the origins and the developments in meaning of a word
5 Multiple choice questions
- To utter a shrill, broken sound or cry as of a hen, or to chatter noisily.
- Cause to lose determination or confidence
- A state or period of little or no change following a period of activity or progress
- Morally corrupt; perverted
- Angel/the adult/the authority figure/teacher priest.... acts as the consience.....
5 True/False questions
Mangy → In poor condition; shabby
Patronizing → Feel hatred or disgust for
Louse → Doing nothing/ wasting time
Coax → Persuade (someone) gradually or by flaterry to do something
Gregarious → A member of a travelling people seaking a language ( romany) related to Hindi, and traditionally living by itnerant trade.