← English vocabulary Test
5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- a Greenish sickly; looks like might vomit
- b The acquisition of money through abuse of power
- c A person of low moral standards (ex: a rapist
- d A kinder phrase to replace a rude idea or phrase.
- e Frienfly,sociable, outgoing
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Candid and honest
- The second stage of freud's psycholoigical stages. In the period of human development at about one to two years of age.Around this age the child begins to toilet train
- Not in keeping with the surroundings or other elements;out of place
- To travel or roam about for pleasure
- Decaying or rotting and emitting a fetid smell
5 True/False Questions
Interim → Provisional
Bubonic plague → A form of plague transmitted by rat fleas and characterized by fever,delirium, and the formation of buboes.
Snotty → A woman's shoulder scarf or fur
Sanitarium → A mental hospital or asylum for crazy people
Pungent → having a sharply strong taste or smell.