5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a To go back; A psychological term meaning to go backwards, especially in , maturity , like to regress to one's childhood
- b Morally corrupt; perverted
- c A person or group made to bear the blame for others
- d Make (an unpleasent) less intense
- e Growl with bared tree
5 Multiple choice questions
- Having a superior or conceited attitude
- a ghost or ghostly image of someone, especially one seen shortly before or after their death.
- All over the place/everywhere
- A woman employed to teach children in a private household
- A kinder phrase to replace a rude idea or phrase.
5 True/False questions
Annihilate → Destroy utterly
Graft → Simple and somewhat glib or unconvincing.
ID → Devil/child on you.... Works on the pleasure principle (ID is motivated by pleasure)/ Impulsive/ does not think of consequences
Apathy → A state of being careless/ with no energy
Ghouls → A person morbidly interested in death or diasater