← English vocabulary Test
5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- a Foolish, stupid
- b Sincere and very serious
- c To be crazy and out of control
- d Feel hatred or disgust for
- e severe or bare in appearance
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Make (an unpleasent) less intense
- Capable of making mistakes or being wrong
- A person who takes advanteges of opportunities as and when they arise, regardless of planning or principle.
- grimly serious or strict, especially in the exercise of discipline.
- To hit hard
5 True/False Questions
Elopement → The act of running away with someone secretly to be married, usually without the consent of one's parents.
Regression → To go back; A psychological term meaning to go backwards, especially in , maturity , like to regress to one's childhood
Acute → A jerk, a bad person
ID → Doing nothing/ wasting time
Pun → A play on words/ double meaning. Usually for humor.