| Term | Definition |
| 什么? | What? |
| 喂? 信号不好,我听不清 | Hello? The signal is bad. I can't hear you clearly. |
| máfan你再说一biàn。 | Please say (it) again. |
| 喂,喂,听得清吗? | Hello, hello? Can (you) hear (me) clearly now? |
| 现在好了。 | It's better now. |
| 你是哪位? | May I ask who's calling? |
| 你是liú老师吗? | Is this Professor Liu? |
| 不是,你打错了。 | Nope. You've dialed the wrong number. |
| shǒujī没信号了。 | (My) cell phone doesn't have a signal. |
| 这里有信号吗? | Is there a signal here? |
| 地tiě上信号不好。 | The signal on the subway is bad. |
| 我听不清。 | I can't hear clearly. |
| 你在说什么?我听不清! | What are you saying? I can't hear! |
| máfan你了!谢谢! | I'm sorry to trouble you. Thank you! |
| 现在听得清吗? | Can (you) hear clearly now? |
| 来,再吃一个! | Come on, eat one more! |
| 老师,请再说一biàn。 | Teacher, please say it again. |
| 我想再看一biàn。 | I would like to see it one more time. |
| 我可以再听一biàn吗? | Can I hear it one more time? |
| 多吃点,别客气! | Eat some more. Don't be polite! |
| 谢谢,我饱了。 | Thank you, I'm full. |
| 再吃一点嘛。 | Come on, eat a little more. |
| 我真的饱了。 | I am really full. |
| 你真的吃饱了吗? | Are you really full? |
| 他真的不来了。 | He really isn't coming (now). |
| 你再吃一点吧。 | Eat more, okay? |
| 别再说了 。 | Don't say it again. |
| 他没有吃饱。 | He isn't full. |
| 我饱了。 | I am full. |
| 你吃饱了吗? | Are you full? |
| 不客气。 | You're welcome. |
| 你太客气了。 | You are too polite. |
| 别客气。 | Don't be polite. |
| 别看。 | Don't look. |
| 别去。 | Don't go. |
| 你在吃什么? | What are you eating? |
| 我没有吃。 | I haven't eaten. |
| 多吃点。 | Eat more. |
| 昨天下雨了。 | Yesterday it rained. |
| 明天不下雨。 | Tomorrow it will not rain. |
| 下雨了吗? | It is raining? |
| 真的下雨了。 | It really is raining. |
| 她真的来了。 | She really has come. |
| 这个真的很好。 | This is really good. |
| 你看,那是什么? | Look, what is that? |
| 你看,她来了。 | Look, she has come. |
| 你看,他在那里。 | Look, he is there. |
| 下雨了,你还来吗? | Its raining. Are you still coming? |
| 你还想去哪儿? | Where else do you want to go? |
| 她去páshān了。 | She went hiking. |
| 我们去páshān吧。 | Let's go hiking. |
| 你喜欢páshān吗? | You like to hike? |
| 算了,我不要了。 | Forget it. I don't want it. |
| 算了,不去páshān了。 | Forget it. I'm not going hiking. |
| 算了,我不等他了。 | Forget it. I'm not waiting for him. |
| 怎么了? ? | What's wrong? |
| 我的yàoshi不见了。 | My keys are missing! |
| 不会吧?! | No way! |
| 你怎么了? | What's wrong with you? |
| 他怎么了? | What's wrong with him? |
| 她没有yàoshi。 | She doesn't have keys. |
| 你的yàoshi呢? | What about your keys? |
| 我的钱包不见了。 | My wallet is missing. |
| 不会吧?他没来吗? | No way, he didn't come? |
| 好久不见 | Long time no see. |
| 你们这儿什么菜好吃? | What dishes here are good? |
| 好。两个都要。 | OK. I'll have them both. |
| 先生,你的菜。 | Sir, here is your food. |