← Science Ch3 Test
5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Food chain
- a Takes place in a plants leaves
- b Shows the path of food energy in an ecosystem from plants to animals
- c Lives in your body and helps you digest food
- d Plants are
- e The first link in some ocean food chains
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- At least one plant or animal from each food chain is part of another food chain
- There wouldn't be certain foods available
- A small fish eats algae. A big fish eats the small fish. This describes a ?
- Enter the food chain through plants
- An animal that hunts other animals for food
5 True/False Questions
Bacteria → Pickles are made using helpful ?
Omnivore → A bear eats both berries and fish, so it is an ?
Plankton → The first link in any food chain
Food chain → Grass-insect-skunk-hawk
Carnivore → An animal that eats only plants