5 Written questions
4 Matching questions
- a Pickles are made using helpful ?
- b In a food chain, as an organism gets further from the producer, the amount of energy available ?
- c Might eat grass
- d Takes place in a plants leaves
5 Multiple choice questions
- An animal that eats only plants
- A small fish eats algae. A big fish eats the small fish. This describes a ?
- Microorganisms found in all living organisms and everywhere on Earth
- Some simple organisms consist of only one ?
- At least one plant or animal from each food chain is part of another food chain
5 True/False questions
Plankton → Produces most of the oxygen on Earth
Without bacteria → Dead plants would not be broken down into nutrients
Single cell → Can carry out all of the same life processes as a plant or animal made of many cells
Producer → In most ecosystems, the ? are green plants
Food web → When two or more food chains overlap