← Science Ch3 Test
5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Food web
- a In a food chain, as an organism gets further from the producer, the amount of energy available ?
- b When two or more food chains overlap
- c Microorganisms that float in water
- d An animal that hunts other animals for food
- e An animal that eats both plants and animals
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Some simple organisms consist of only one ?
- A bear eats both berries and fish, so it is an ?
- The first link in any food chain
- At least one plant or animal from each food chain is part of another food chain
- A rabbit
5 True/False Questions
Bacteria → Breaks down dead plants and animals into nutrients that living things can use
Plankton → The first link in any food chain
Food chain → Are different in different ecosystems
Consumer → The first link in any food chain
Seaweed → In a food chain, as an organism gets further from the producer, the amount of energy available ?