5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Golgi complex
- Why do Cells Divide?
- Cell cycle
- a Packages and distributes materials (UPS of cells)
- b G1 phase: Growth and normal cell activities
S: Sythesis of another set of DNA
G2: More growth
M: Mitosis (Cell division)
- c Storage
- d We're always growing and to replaces worn out cells.
- e Makes protein
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Moves material around the cell
- Water, carbon dioxide, and sunlight.
- The process cells use to get energy from sugar when oxygen IS NOT present.
- Have cell walls, usually have chloroplasts, larger valcuoles, and have a square shape
- No cell wall and small vacuoles
5 True/False Questions
Cytoplasm → Change light into chemical energy
Mitochondria → Power house of cells
Lysosomes → Digest and removes waste
Cell wall → outer rigid boundary of a plant cell
Products of Photosynthesis → Water, carbon dioxide, and sunlight.