7th Grade Cell Science Test
5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Cell wall
- a Controls cell activities
- b Makes protein
- c outer rigid boundary of a plant cell
- d Storage
- e The process cells use to get energy from sugar when oxygen IS NOT present.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- We're always growing and to replaces worn out cells.
- Change light into chemical energy
- Gel-like material inside the cell
- Have a nucleus, DNA is in the nucleus, more complex, larger, many organelles.
- "Naked" DNA, Simple cell, Smaller, and few or no organelles
5 True/False Questions
Cell cycle → G1 phase: Growth and normal cell activities
S: Sythesis of another set of DNA
G2: More growth
M: Mitosis (Cell division)
Cellular Respiration → O2 + Glucose -> CO2 + H2O + energy
Mitochondria → Power house of cells
Endoplasmic Reticulum → Moves material around the cell
Photosynthesis → "Naked" DNA, Simple cell, Smaller, and few or no organelles